Bolero MIB1 playing up

kd02

It started a few weeks ago, left work at 4am, it was cold and damp and the radio started changing channels and other settings without me actually touching the screen.

In about 4 weeks it has done this but only when it's cold and damp.

Has anyone else had this problem or got a solution to it?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply varoom, i've just spotted the other thread on this problem, so it's not just mine.

It does it for the first 200/300 yards then it works fine.

I'll have to try an update.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kd02 said:

Thanks for your reply varoom, i've just spotted the other thread on this problem, so it's not just mine.

It does it for the first 200/300 yards then it works fine.

I'll have to try an update.

Find and post your software train information when you can.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/12/2022 at 11:49, varooom said:

You're welcome, hopefully this helps your cold issue now, feel free to report back after a few more cold starts 😉

Happy New Year everyone.

Still got the same problem after the update so i'm going to have to learn to live with it because i've got a couple of things to get sorted on the car first ie, wheel refurb and get the nearside of the car resprayed after some kind person decided to key both doors, had a quote of £400 for that plus £260 for the wheels.

7 minutes ago, kd02 said:

Happy New Year everyone.

Still got the same problem after the update so i'm going to have to learn to live with it because i've got a couple of things to get sorted on the car first ie, wheel refurb and get the nearside of the car resprayed after some kind person decided to key both doors, had a quote of £400 for that plus £260 for the wheels.

Probably needs a new screen then sadly, or if you're lucky the Spring will help you when it arrives to stave off a fix.

2 hours ago, varooom said:

Probably needs a new screen then sadly, or if you're lucky the Spring will help you when it arrives to stave off a fix.

Looks like it Varoom, it's not doing all the time, just on startup, I can put up with that until I can get it sorted.

• Like 1