Misfire rapid 1.2 tsi

Hi, I have a problem with my Skoda rapid . RAC  came out and obd reader codes were P030000 P030100 P030200. Took car to mechanics and had all 4 plugs changed and 2 new coils fitted to 1&2. The problem had not been fixed. Back to same mechanic who read new codes P0203 P0202.

I  managed to get car to another garage before they broke up for Xmas . They had the vehicle for 2 days and did compression test and other fault finding, but again could not find the issue. 
The car starts fine every time and tick over is spot on. I can drive car for about 3 miles with no problems or warning lights coming on. Car sounds and preforms perfect. Then misfire , spluttering ,EML and EPC lights come on dash and car goes into limp mode. 
I use the car as a taxi and have service every 10k miles. Mileage is 144k . I’ve had all nesssasary parts changed at correct times and the car does not lose oil or water. Can anyone shed some light on this ? I have noticed that the stop start error message appears on my dash at start up. I always disable this function but error code message is constant since issue with my car.

A simple one for you, get your battery checked.

I had lights appear on the dash,eml, epc, and traction control lights, weird. This was random but began to get more regular and each time also went into limp mode.

Codes read said it was the throttle position sensor, it was telling fibs my mechanic said.

He's seen it before on VAG group cars. A simple check told him the battery was not up to the job. I have stop/start but mines a Toledo (same engine and electrical basically) he ordered a new battery fitted it and car's been fine ever since.

He told me even though the battery starts the car, everything works electric wise there's a drop in signal back to the throttle position sensor from the battery telling the cars electrical system there's not enough power available.

Anyways one new stop/start battery later all happy.

Not saying yours is the problem but get it professionally checked.

• Like 1