5f Multimedia control unit long coding and adaptation

I've recently bought a NAV-TV ZEN-V unit that converts the MOST 150 signal from the stereo to RCA and Toslink, however I can't seem to get it working.

Could someone please post up their long coding and adaptations for the 5f module from a pre-facelift L&K or at least a car with the Canton system.

I'm hoping I can compare it to mine and find out why it's not working.

I use ODBEleven, so if someone can get the settings from that, it would me a massive help because I can just dump them into Excel and do a comparison, but any details would be great.

TIA.

My car has most from the factory, I've disabled it and used the speaker outputs from the glove box unit to connect to my aftermarket amps.

Now I've bought the ZEN-V unit I've recoded the 5f unit to use most, but no sound. I can see the ZEN-V on ODBEleven, so it's kind of working.

How can I see the dataset I have and how would I go about changing it?

8 hours ago, RichTea77 said:

My car has most from the factory, I've disabled it and used the speaker outputs from the glove box unit to connect to my aftermarket amps.

Now I've bought the ZEN-V unit I've recoded the 5f unit to use most, but no sound. I can see the ZEN-V on ODBEleven, so it's kind of working.

How can I see the dataset I have and how would I go about changing it?

Have you tried plugging in the factory amp and seeing if it plays sound.

it could be an issue at any point along the chain? How sure are you that the factory coding is back to how it was.

You can’t check a dataset or see it, can simply upload a new one over the top of it, But only with odis or vcp. That being said if you haven’t changed it, then it will still be the original one

No, I haven't, it's going to be a bit of a ball ache to do.  I connected the MOST connector and applied power though.

One thing  forgot to mention is that when the ZEN-V is connected, the volume display on the maxi-dot shows no volume, the volume display on the main screen shows full volume and all the volume settings for turn on volume, announcements etc. show no volume as well.  None of them can be changed either.

With the factory amp connected the volumes work, but I haven't connected any speakers to it yet.  Something for me to try over the weekend I guess. 😞

Hi,

Here is the coding from my pre-facelift L&K also Canton equiped :

Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794)       Labels:| 3V0-035-MIB-HGH2.clb
   Part No SW: 565 035 043 A    HW: 565 035 043 
   Component: MU-H-N-EU     H54 1163  
   Serial number: A856E0HB011659
   Coding: 03840201000000005111000200080A002F0103E4012085009E

I hope it helps.

Edited by Bap33

On 21/01/2023 at 12:21, Bap33 said:

Hi,

Here is the coding from my pre-facelift L&K also Canton equiped :

Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794)       Labels:| 3V0-035-MIB-HGH2.clb
   Part No SW: 565 035 043 A    HW: 565 035 043 
   Component: MU-H-N-EU     H54 1163  
   Serial number: A856E0HB011659
   Coding: 03840201000000005111000200080A002F0103E4012085009E

I hope it helps.

Thanks @Bap33. I'll compare it to mine.

I've plugged in the factory amp and it works, so I'm not expecting any joy, but thank you for getting back to me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...