Condensation in tail lights

I've got condensation in the rear offside tail light of my FL estate.  Before tackling it I have been searching for some replacement gaskets, but am having no luck.  Can anyone provide any recommendations of what to look for and what parts I might need before I start pulling things apart?

Not sure whether something like Sugru would work (I have never tried it) as it is flexible when set (or maybe a liquid gasket?). I would allow it to dry with the light off the car so it bonds only to the light casing with the flexible bit against the car when installed to seal.

I normally drill a very small hole at the top and base of the light fitting to allow water to flow out bottom and air to flow in at the top. 

I am not a professional mechanic or bodywork repairer, so can not guarantee that either of these are the right way to go, so if you do try either of these, it is at your own risk and I accept no liability!!

The light cluster is a sealed unit so there are no gaskets.

Remove the unit and inspect for cracks, particularly between the shell halves.

4 hours ago, MicMac said:

The light cluster is a sealed unit so there are no gaskets.

Remove the unit and inspect for cracks, particularly between the shell halves.

Thanks.  This is looking like a summer job.  I'll look at drying it out for now and then looking for the source of the problem when the weather warms up.