Fan /Blower not working

hi

i have been away for 2 months comeback and my fan is not working. When i say fan i mean for climate control. Everything lights up but i cannot here the fan.

I am a little confused about how many fans they are and exactly where they are. I know one is behind the glove compartment.Because these are dual controls are there 2 of these fans and if so then it may be something that is controlling them both. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

There is one blower fan, behind the glove box and is very straightforward to replace.

If you have dual climate control, the fan is a slightly different design to the manual air con version.

If your battery charge is depleted (you mentioned you have been away for 2 months), the blower fan is one of the first items which is cut by the voltage regulator, so check your battery is fully charged and the blower fan fuse is intact before buying a replacement.

Edited by Smart Pro