Skoda 120 GLS estelle. Power making / swap?

MLGDOGE

Hello, i got a skoda 120 GLS in canada and i wanted to turn it into a faster car as it is light. I saw a video of a guy who made arouind 250 hp and 332 nm of torque. 

image.thumb.png.4d7cb1eaa59c6894fe0d0b3bdc0d3590.png

I wanted to figure out how he did this and what sort of mods i should do to the engine as he uses the stock engine.

He reports "twin turbo". He must have done more than this because it's revving just over 7_000 (dyno) which definitely needs new pistons and valve springs, and then is right on the bleeding edge of the bleeding edge (as in you will bend pushrods at best if you miss a gear shift).

• Like 1

i was planning to bore it, better pistons and rods, but i didnt even thing of valve springs. i wanna do my best to make this engine quite good. i was wondering how to build the transmission for this car as it is a transaxel i wonder how he did it.

• 3 months later...
On 30/01/2023 at 12:42, MLGDOGE said:

i was planning to bore it, better pistons and rods, but i didnt even thing of valve springs. i wanna do my best to make this engine quite good. i was wondering how to build the transmission for this car as it is a transaxel i wonder how he did it.

Whereabouts in Canada are you? I’ve been looking for a 120 out in B.C. for awhile now