Daylight Robbery!

Right then, a little late but here you go:

LockingNutCap.jpg

NormalCap.jpg

I believe that the part numbers are the same but it's just the colour code at the end that's different, problem is that I can't find the last three digit's for the colour code? I did have a receipt for the ones I bought but if you speak to the dealer they should know which ones to get, sorry if this hasn't helped? If only I kept my receipts!?!?!?!?

Right then' date=' a little late but here you go:

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Baker21/LockingNutCap.jpg[/img]

NormalCap.jpg

I believe that the part numbers are the same but it's just the colour code at the end that's different, problem is that I can't find the last three digit's for the colour code? I did have a receipt for the ones I bought but if you speak to the dealer they should know which ones to get, sorry if this hasn't helped? If only I kept my receipts!?!?!?!?

Very many thanks for all your help on this one - greatly appreciated:thumbup: I keep receipts - but never the ones I need:rolleyes: I shall now sound all knowledgeable

and impress the dealer with the facts. :cool: Thanks again.

Very many thanks for all your help on this one - greatly appreciated:thumbup: I keep receipts - but never the ones I need:rolleyes: I shall now sound all knowledgeable

and impress the dealer with the facts. :cool: Thanks again.

No worries mate.