Help with part number for Seat Toledo

Hi everyone

Newbie here. I realise I dont acctually own a Skoda, but I do own a Toledo which I believe is almost identical? to the Skoda Rapid.

I was looking for some help in finding a part number, I have added a picture of said part to this thread (which I found on this forum btw while researching my issue).

I bought my car last year (used) and it was always steaming up on the inside. So I took it back to the dealer and it seems he resolved it by removing the fresh air flap from below the scuttle panel (thanks mr dealer 🙄). Now I am looking for a new flap as I have fixed the V71 error by myself without any further bodge jobs.

My missing part should sit under the passenger side scuttle panel (no drivers side like the picture - maybe that is a LHD chassis?) Im in the UK, so it sits on the passenger side in UK cars. I think this part should fit the Toledo too, right?

Can anyone help?

vent flap1.jpg

Thank you varooom. I see, makes sense it all comes as one unit I guess. The top flap im looking for is attached to the pin (see pic) which is in turn attached to the V71 motor. Everything is present and working bar the non existant top flap 🙃

I guess I will might have buy the whole thing. I've messaged a few breakers, but none are very interested...

IMG_2945.JPG

I don't think the part is too expensive to get hold of, and maybe armed with the PN, you can scour the internet auction sites to see what comes up.

Call a SEAT dealer and check the price and if it can still be purchased.

• Like 1