Skip to content

tombee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Dragging this back up @MartiniB did you cut just before the start of the down turn and then fitted the trims to that?
  2. They don't take heat and heavy cars very well either with mine cracking on E34 M5 with AP Racing 6 pots. Pagid also known for squeals too
  3. That’s very good of you and happy to do that I would want the exhaust cut out with no towbar
  4. That would be very nice, I think thats why I haven't pulled the trigger on them as I do like the factory look, with the non gloss and fins not being anywhere else on the car. Let me know how much etc
  5. Thanks thats a good shout, I didn't know that they came with OEM ones, thanks all @ile7 @Binx1310 @JR RS
  6. I have the RPM Res Delete pipe already fitting, this is for more of a burble at idle along with looking better. Happy to change the rear valance, looking at OE, Maxton or Reiger currently hence why asking about the rear boxes as would like to have those tips, I have looked at multiple different types but thought this might be a good option for appearance and slight noise increase. Supersprint is lovely but very pricey, had a cat back system on my E34 M5, so just seeing about other options.
  7. There are 2 questions here - Is it the 4x4 only that has non fake exhaust trims whereby the exhaust exits via the rear chrome pipe sections on the rear valance If the above is the case can the back boxes only fit a 220tsi FWD car? Also are there any other options for exhaust rear, I was going to get a H tips to my backbox, but seems the company now no longer makes them as they were offset so the would work and not in the middle unless I can fine another pair which I like. Thanks
  8. I changed my interior lights to some LED ones, these worked for a period of time but some have failed etc, mainly the overhead ones/reading lights. Now the darker months are on their way, has anyone replaced their interior lights with LED bulbs? I don't have the old ones as when having the office conversion I chucked them. Thanks
  9. Yup, also probably need to use my glasses more than I do. Now to see if 10/11/12/13 is going to be the correct and if to do staggered
  10. It’s already spitting with rain haha
  11. I am sure you said no more mods, somewhere on here, hahaha Yes will do fella, wanting to get my wheels refurbished too but need a spare set whilst they are getting done
  12. This is what I had thought but must of misread what Travs had put in their reply Waiting till the service is done this week and then will order some spacers and bolts
  13. I found this, doing 70mph and the rear got very lose and a little worried when the car went light. Along with how the A12 is currently with very bumpy in sections I am glad I have done new springs, tops mounts with B6’s all round, although it seemed to take a long time to bed in with a 4 wheel alignment it’s now on the money and super comfortable along with good control even on those parts of the A12. Only wish the car sat lower, about 15mm but it’s not sport or DCC suspension
  14. After months, last time was 25th of June before the car went in to Skoda for warranty work. I washed the car today, been putting it off but after France/Belgium, Devon/Cornwall in the summer and then some other trips the car was filthy, more the wheels than anything Wash it twice due to only buckets!!
  15. Mine is booked in for a Service and MOT next week, service is part of the plan from the dealer, so will see how that goes. Then fingers crossed no issue's I will be fitting the wheel spacers and performance replacement top to the air box etc

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.