Skip to content

B33fy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Berwick and Edinburgh.
  2. Been a bit busy managed a few random shots before heading to Ireland via Bristol
  3. New lens arrived today, wide angle zoom, 14-35mm couldn’t resist giving it a go. Took a few more snaps for a small photography project.
  4. Got bored tidying the shed so went up floors castle this afternoon. Take a macro lens but wind was gusty so not much luck.
  5. Couple of shots from today. Revisited a railway bridge previously snapped and went up to the firth of fourth.
  6. My son knows more about the trains than I do unless it’s the 70s or 80s! A bit of a mixed bag on the ECML The longer LNER Azumas that are fast to London or the cross country type services which I think this is one of, which stop more frequently usually 4/5 coaches. Was on a two coach train the other day on the old Waverly route. Not a good experience. lol
  7. Didn't bother with the eclipse, decided to continue with a series of shots of the ECML
  8. How annoying. I had a look on line to see if I could get one. No chance, all sold out. I consoled myself with the fact it’s only a partial eclipse and we’ll be bombarded with shots on. Social media anyhow.
  9. A few from today.
  10. A brief visit to a sunflower maze today.
  11. I tend to use suggested presets in Lightroom to process my images most of which tend to be over processed. Spent a bit of time on the train shot hopefully being a bit more restrained. I’ve also posted the original shot as a comparison. I underexposed the original shot to avoid burning out the sky, then pulling back the detail and shadows when processing. Hope this gives an insight to those interested. I couldn’t resist “tidying up the clouds too. 🤣
  12. We didn’t get along to where they normally hang out. The footbridge along the back of the harbour has been removed for repair.
  13. A few from this evening.
  14. In Kent for a week. Went along to Dungeness.
  15. A few from Floors Castle gardens today.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.