Ordering clips and rivets with no part number

Lambo1

I am thinking of replacing the loom in the driver side door as a couple of wires are broken and I’m expecting probably more down the road.

From Reading other posts I can see that taking off the door card, I can find the part number for the wiring loom.

However, other users have said that pop rivets and or clips are also necessary to be replaced. How do I find which ones to buy? I have been looking on Skoda – parts.com, and I’m not completely confident that I’ve ordered the right clips and rivets or the right quantity.  See my shopping basket attached. 

also, a garage lost the screws/clips for the electrical module above the pedals, and kept coming down. I’d like to get replacements for those too.

how do I make sure I get the right bits?

is there an online alternative to the Haynes manual, or should I get the actual Haynes manual or something else?

30B9D529-04D0-480C-B799-47BC73B93E94.png

Edited by Lambo1

Send me your VIN by PM and I can look up any/all parts that you're considering purchase of.

What part number is behind that loom link? Or is just a repair kit, can't really make it out from your screenshot.

1 hour ago, Lambo1 said:

is there an online alternative to the Haynes manual, or should I get the actual Haynes manual or something else?

Erwin - 7 Euro for an hour, by which time you can download all the manuals and wiring diagrams for your car.