Kodiaq 12v sockets not powered

Hi,

Recently bought a 2019 Kodiaq, went to use the 12V socket in the centre console and found it wasn't powered although lit up.  Then tried the 12V centre console socket in back seats and boot and found the same.   After a bit of reading and faffing with the glove comparment I found the 20A fuse 40 for the 12V power was blown.   I didn't have a 20A fuse to hand and tried a 15A one but none of the 12V sockets still did not work and the 15A hadn't blown.

Its under warranty but wondered if anyone else has similar?

Thanks

Martin

First thing to do is check that what you're plugging in works in another 12V socket in another car... and also getting a 20A fuse (even though it shouldn't make any difference to your testing).

If the fuse was blown, and replacing it doesn't solve the issue, then there must be an issue somewhere else - sound to me like there is a wiring fault somewhere. Whether this was caused by the previous owner, never worked, or something else, shouldn't really matter... but I'd get it looked at sooner rather than later and without doing anything (other than replacing the fuse) yourself.