Multiple errors and non start engine

Libby10

Spoiler

When I turn my car on the engine will not starts and the following error messages pop up one after the other: 
“error stabilisation control”

“Gearbox faulty workshop”

”front assist not available”

”oil change and inspect now”

“Error: tyre pressure loss indicator”

the tyre pressure came up last week and checked all tyre and they are all fine. All sorted and now it’s back. I had a new battery last year and less than a year ago I had a new computer part for the gear box fitted. 

yesterday the gear box fault came on but then the car started so I took it back to the garage (can’t fit me in for two weeks). Come home and drove around all fine. This morning all these warnings came up and it refuses to start. 

any ideas? I’ve been trying to get a mobile tech out but no one is getting back to me and the garage said I will have to pay for it towing 😑

could it be a loose wire or something? I would really appreciate some advice.

thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Any joy with this? Bought a 2018 kodiaq yesterday, was fine on all test drives and 20 mile drive home yesterday, this morning same faults as described above, tried jump start, both keys but all the same, loads of errors and not cranking

21 hours ago, Snowr0 said:

Any joy with this? Bought a 2018 kodiaq yesterday, was fine on all test drives and 20 mile drive home yesterday, this morning same faults as described above, tried jump start, both keys but all the same, loads of errors and not cranking

Mine turned out to be a faulty replay. Quick easy fix thankfully! Hopefully yours is something similar 

On 29/04/2023 at 14:49, toot said:

@Libby10Welcome and sorry nobody replied / offered any guesses.

Maybe in the Octavia section there would have been responses.

?

Has a new battery resolved things, or are you still without use of your car? 

Sorry for the late reply! It turned out to be a faulty replay, thankfully nothing major

• Thanks 1

The selling dealer came to my house really good of him, and it started first time!

Then reset all 72 errors on the OBD, car was fine, test drive threw up no issues.

BUT - then offered to pick up a friend, about 20 miles, car died, OBD showing the same volume and errors as seen yesterday!

Managed to park safe, 10 mins it started again!

Collected friend, wouldn't start again!

10 minutes, started again!

Drove to dealers with 7 vehicle dying / start incidents, each time first warning was "gearbox fault", but got it to him so now waiting on getting it into a VAG service point to try and sort it!

Lost confidence - should have tried an XC60 / 90 or a Q5!

Time will tell!

66k miles, 2018 Se techniology, 2.0 150 tai, 7 speed dog. ‘It’s a lovely vehicle to drive, but OBB showing ‘databus missing message’ in almost all CU”s and kills engine after about 10 minutes running! https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aor5U0x05vofgu98TO7j3mAXGIFTUQ

this should be link to orb11 scan

Sorted! Yes, the relay was again the cause! Labelled as 645 in engine fuse box! £23 fix by the dealer, starts with no issues and zero can bus errors! Got me pleasure back again! 👍