Skoda Fabia Mk1 VRS 2007 for sale

turpentine

<Template for sale post - Remove this line and alter anything between <> as required>

Make & Model: Skoda Fabia Mk1 VRS - temporarily withdrawn from sale

Colour:   Silver

Mileage:

Price: £4500

Description: Bought in November 2017, in excellent condition, maintained regardless of cost, nearly complete history before my ownership and complete since I've had it

Condition: Bad bits - rear spoiler needs painting, headlamps lenses need buffed up as per advisory at 18th April 2023 MOT  

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work: Everything that needed done has been done. Most recent items - new rear brake caliper, new front suspension bushes and CV boot to tidy up the advisories at the MOT  

Extras: Two complete sets of alloys, both professionally refurbed and in good condition, one set has Bridgestone summer tyres with a couple of summers left in them, and a set with Michelin Winter Contacts less than half worn.  

Mods: Absolutely nothing. It's bog standard.

Shipping: £#0

Collection: <Edinburgh or Isle of Islay, or may make a trip down South to buy something that will lug a load, possibly a Yeti

Pictures: to follow

Edited by turpentine

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

Are you interested in selling a set of your alloys (with the Bridgestones)??

I have a 2007 SE (completely stock) and, although it's mechanically sound, cosmetically it's a bit tatty. Time to tidy it up and to start with, a gotta do something about the wheels.

Cheers!

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. I'm likely going to keep the car, so will keep the alloys, too. I've refurbed four sets of alloys for these, and £200 should be enough to get your present ones refurbed. I can recommend someone if you are anywhere near Edinburgh !