Need help with fuses

I recently bought an Octavia MK2 1.4L petrol and I want to know if the fuses are all in their correct port as I have the EPC light on, electromechanical power steering light on and control system for exhaust light on. Key will turn but car won't start. The lights came on only after I looked in the engine bay fuse box. Any ideas? 

Snapchat-1245967207.jpg

Snapchat-899302254.jpg

5 minutes ago, Crasher said:

Not easy, there is no definitive layout, you have to study the diagrams in erWin against the build ate and spec... even I find it a trial. What is the VIN?

TMBCC21Z652067758 if im correct, I have a feeling though this is a simple fix as the car was 100% fine before this happened.

Do you have a rough idea of which ones you removed and do you have a code reader? I tried to copy and paste the diagrams like I do on other forums but it is a bt more complex on here, I will have a go tomorrow.

From the engine compartment I took out F15 and F20 but I put them back as they were, didn't touch the drivers side fuses. I don't have a code reader unfortunately.