SOLD - 18” Gemini Alloy Wheel (No Tyre)

I’m selling an OEM 18” Gemini Alloy Wheel (minus Tyre) taken from my Octavia vRS.

To cut a long story short, the wheel was curbed (not by me) with the scuff blended out and painted (again, not by me). Unfortunately this repair removed enough of the profile at the edge that it prevented a diamond cut repair being carried out.

The repair covers approx 2/3 of the wheel and some of the paint has started to peel off.

If you plan on having a powder coated refurb done, and aren’t too bothered about the profile at the edge, then it’d be ideal likewise as a spare in it’s current state.

Skoda reported no further issues with the alloy when they switched it out for a new one. From what I can see it’s purely cosmetic from the repair/signs of corrosion on the inside face on one spoke. It will require a new valve core however.

I only replaced due my OCD (if I was aware of it at the time it’d have been repaired properly but that is another story).

Info from the box the new one came in:

5E0 071 498E HA7

OCTAVIA (5E)

BRUSHED ALLOY WHEEL

GEMINI IN ANTHRACITE GREY DESIGN 7,5Jx18" ET 51

Price reduced to £80.

Collection from Watton, Norfolk.

Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

IMG_8801.jpeg

IMG_8802.jpeg

IMG_8803.jpeg

IMG_8804.jpeg

IMG_8805.jpeg

Edited by CookieMonster87
Price reduced from £100 to £80.

• 4 weeks later...
  • CookieMonster87 changed the title to SOLD - 18” Gemini Alloy Wheel (No Tyre)
  • Gizmo locked this topic