VRS Front Lower ARB mount...

Finally found out what the knocking noise is emanating from the front of my octy, VAG mechanic lives nearby and he reckons its the lower anti-roll bar mounts which have worn away a bit, so that there is some movement from the arb. Does anyone know the part number for new pair of mounts/brackets for them as well?

If its the rubbers on the ARB mounts then i beleive its the 21 mm version on the octy and the clamps are only held on with one bolt and is hooked under at the other end plus the rubbers have a split down the middle so you just wrap them round the bar and refit the clamp,simple as that and as mentioned above if the plastic coating is coming off the ARB where the mounts are then this can cause the annoying squeaking at the front end when going over speed ramps

• 2 weeks later...

Got the 21mm mounts but they are too big, mechanic said the roll bar is still moving around inside the mount, so it must be the 19mm ones that I need, although the place I ordered from (see previous posts) doesn't have them on their online shop, suppose I'll have to order some from Skoda themselves unless anyone knows a website that has skoda parts???