Help with "decrypting" 2016 Fabia Monte Carlo data plate`

jeallen01

Evening all

My wife has (almost!) finally replaced her Mk IV Golf with a 1.2l 66kW 2016 Monte Carlo and I'm trying to figure out what some of the codes on the data plate mean,

The top section reads as follows:

TMBFM6NJ5HZ055263

CJZC

NJ37J4       FABIA        

PED LF3K-8T8T   BP     66KW CJZC

So, I would be most grateful if someone could interpret the VIN number and the codes that follow that - particularly the text highlighted in colour !

(BTW: I've managed to interpret most of the 2 & half lines of 3 character codes below the above!)

Thx in advance!

Edited by jeallen01

I've just realised that the data plate includes another row of characters, starting, seemingly by what looks like  a wheel with a chain around it, and followed by "R   14"  "R   15"   "R   16"    "R   17". 

I'm guessing that this row might be something related to snow/ice chains but could someone provide a little more info?
(OTOH, we are in London and likely moving to the S.Coast, so I don't think we'll need those chains very much!  🙂

Thx in advance!