Android Auto & Samsung A54 phone

fergiet

Looking for some help. My Samsung A54 refuses to connect wirelessly to android auto. It's fine if connection is via cable. New Kamiq, 6 weeks old. My previous Kamiq worked fine with the A54.

Dealer is telling me my phone is not on the Skoda compatibility list, but I tell them it was fine on previous Kamiq.

Anyone use a Samsung A54 with Android Auto? Does it connect ok?

Thanks.

Edited by fergiet
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 17:29, HondaFatboy said:

My phone is running Android 13 version, if that's what you meant?

yeah that's why you are not able to connect. from android 11 to 12/13/14 Google changed something that Car system cannot communicate the the new android version. so VW group is working on integrating to the new changes...

1 hour ago, GizmoMKD said:

yeah that's why you are not able to connect. from android 11 to 12/13/14 Google changed something that Car system cannot communicate the the new android version. so VW group is working on integrating to the new changes...

Mine is connecting to the car and working fine on android 13. It's the OP that's having problems.