Is the Rear Wiper Motor from Octy 2 the same on Octy 3?

Hi all.

Apologies if this has been covered before but I hope you can help. 

I've recently replaced my rear wiper motor at a Skoda Dealer as I wasn't, at the time, confident enough to tackle it myself.

Afterwards, for various reasons (poor re-assembly of tailgate by dealership for one), I learned that I could have gained full access to the motor and have done it myself.

Now my father's MK3 Rear Wiper is after packing up and to hell if I'm going near that dealer again and paying 200 for the part alone - When I go through the ebay listings or auto-doc I can't help but notice the images of the motor are identical, only with a very small revision to the part number. I'm ordering a part for the MK3 but can't help but wonder - are they the exact same? 

Reason I ask is that the MK2 Hatch motor has a lot more manufacturers to choose from than the few for the MK3. 

Example of MK3 Hatch Motor here: Octavia III

Example of MK2 Hatch Motor here: Octavia II

Thanks all!