Skoda connect Essentials will not allow me to Lock/unlock

Rusby

I have a 2023 Karoq Sportline, I have registered the vehicle with my service dealer using my driving licence as required and had the automated emails telling me I'm now registered. I can use all of the functions in the connect app except one, possibly the most useful, it wont allow me to lock/unlock remotely. The app says i have to register using my driving licence at the dealers, Ive already done that! and got the confirmation emails, I have reinstalled the app on my Samsung Galaxy S20 but still no remote Lock/Unlock function.

Anyone have any ideas.....oh, yes does anyone else  find the geo-location function which is supposed to warn you if your car moves out of a certain area you have set for it absolutely useless...its so random, sometimes you get the warning days later...total crap?

Edited by Rusby
spelling