2012 Fabia II 1.2TDi Windshield Washer Pump (Fuse location)

I've just noticed the windshield washer pump is not working.  Checked the fuses 26 and 44 - however they are only for wiper motors, and are fine. I don't see any fuse marked for the washer pump. Am I missing something? Do you guys know which fuse it would be?  I'd like to have a look at them before taking off the wheel arch lining to take out the pump itself.

Cheers :) 

7 minutes ago, Crasher said:

Not fused, powered and circuit protected by the BCM.

Thanks :) So I guess my best bet is to take it out, check the connection is secured and try it out again - and swap it if still no result?

I'm seeing it strange because I've just changed the T-Belt and Alt belt, and the clutch, and it was working before. I was thinking it might have something to do with the battery when I disconnected and reconnected. But so far everything else is working.

Update:

Issue was sorted - every fuse was OK.  Took the pump out and fidgeted the plug a bit maybe got loose, still nothing. Connected the pump to a battery directly before buying one - even though they're cheap wanted to be sure it is faulty, not some wiring. And it turned on.  Put it back in, and it worked.  Mystery. 

I know the car battery needs replacement, but connecting the pump directly to a battery and then back to the dying battery wouldn't fix the low voltage situation. Maybe there was a small blockage that the low voltage couldn't overcome? 

Anyways, saved me a trip to the store :D 

You might be right. Fabia

’s hate weak batteries! I just scrapped a perfectly good Fabia 1.4 green line tda as it is not ulez compliant but the £2000 plus £250 scrap value plus a few spares are worth as much as the car was to sell!  Annoying as it’s such an easy car to learn to drive in! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mrgf said:

You might be right. Fabia

’s hate weak batteries! I just scrapped a perfectly good Fabia 1.4 green line tda as it is not ulez compliant but the £2000 plus £250 scrap value plus a few spares are worth as much as the car was to sell!  Annoying as it’s such an easy car to learn to drive in! 

Yeah I've noticed that! That's a shame, really! I had sold my cars around 6 years ago (including a '76 Capri, don't hate me hah!) since I went to live and study abroad and public transport was more than sufficient.  This year I decided to buy a car there, and a few months later we decided to come back to Malta, so now I've got a LHD Fabia over here.  Figured it would be cheaper to drive across Europe in it, and service it myself than sell it and lose value over it (won't be sold for how much I've spent on it including new tires) whilst still having to buy another used car in Malta that would probably need servicing anyways. Cars here are way overpriced.