Airbag Error Light

Ovv

Its been a few months since I last posted, so a quick update on my Enyaq.  So far so good, loving it except for the range being somewhat limited in the cold weather.  Hoping this will improve as we move back to warmer weather in a couple of months hopefully.  Only issue has been an airbag error light that popped up a few weeks ago which I've only just got around to getting looked at.  Car's currently in at my local dealer getting a new "LINDA" module, whatever that is ??  and also a software update.  Hopefully get it back in a few days.  

Anyone else had airbag error issues, is it a common fault? 

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

All fixed, car went in one day and was ready the next day, so quick fix. Issue was actually caused by the module in the roof that controls the lights. It was replaced and had no problems since.