Electric Big problem

Hello , i have a 2003 Skoda Octavia mk1 with some electric problems.

1. Central Locking : When i lock the car it only lock 3 doors , the trunk is locking when he wants , and the left back door dont have any electricity . Besides those problems , the car unlocks it self when she wants and lock when she wants .

For example : I lock the car in the parking lot , the car locks but when i return are some chances to find her unlocked...

2. Back Left Door : The door dont have any electricity , even the light on the window button dont work... , just the door handle work. :) . I removed the door panel and nothing its wrong there , no wire cut or burnt . 

3. The windows have Lag : When i roll down any window from the Driver door that window roll down but its stops 1 sec and then continue to roll down and then again until the window is rolled down . Same when i raise the window.

But when i roll down the window or raise it from its door the lag disapear...

4. The car alarm dont work, i dont know why but dont work. Even if it dont work  the car have a little red led is on in the radio (the original skoda radio) and on the driver door.

I would take any advice that you guys say .

Anything its a help

@Ardeleanu :-

1. This may not be an issue with the LH rear door despite where the symptoms are.
  2. Pass.
  3. This suggests to me that you have an intermittent contact in one or more of the wires to the window control panel on the driver's door. These wires would also explain your central locking issues,
  4. Are you sure the car even has an alarm? The cited LEDs were standard even without an alarm as confirmations of the radio code and central locking working. Even on the assumption that it does, the alarm battery would be 20 years old now.

Oh thats good to know with the intermittent contact , but i dont know how to find those bad wires , i know just to look for one's cut

For the 4th Answer . I think she has alarm bcs i have fuse for alarm but if you know another method to see if it has alarm please let me know how . :)

@Ardeleanu There is no easy way of testing for an intermittent contact; if you don't feel competent you need to contact an auto electrician (I don't know the Romanian for this job).

As for the alarm, you could check the build code sticker in the boot space, but I don't know which code is "alarm fitted".

Yea i dont want to contact a electrician because i want to know in the future what cause the issue 

And i will check to see in the boot space that "code sticker"