MST Silicone Intake Hose & Turbo Elbow

BATVANVRS

Selling a brand new MST intake hose, turbo elbow along with a RamAir ProRam panel filter & front grille blanking plate.

I was going to do the pikey mod but decided to not bother (as I extended my warranty)

Suitable for all 2.0TSI EA888 engines.

The pictures are all genuine, I was selling on a different forum (but with no interest) so thought to try here. I've just used the same pictures but I can send you newer pictures if you'd like.

I paid about £250+ for all the items combined. I'm selling for £170.00 including delivery via Hermes or Royal Mail. (Tracked) PayPal as friends & family, I'll get this sent out ASAP.

20231115_135507.jpg

20231115_135559.jpg

20231115_135750.jpg

20231115_135802.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/03/2024 at 21:36, TubaMagna8 said:

would you sell just the front blanking plate?

Not really mate as it's not worth my while tbh. 

• 4 weeks later...

What Gen of EA888 is this suitable for?

I have a set of Racingline versions but found the intake hose doesn’t have a connection to spur in an oil breather - which means it’s for the Gen3 and my engine is the Gen4. If your stuff is for Gen4 then I’d be interested! Otherwise, it’s the same issue as what I already have. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, travs said:

What Gen of EA888 is this suitable for?

I have a set of Racingline versions but found the intake hose doesn’t have a connection to spur in an oil breather - which means it’s for the Gen3 and my engine is the Gen4. If your stuff is for Gen4 then I’d be interested! Otherwise, it’s the same issue as what I already have. 

Cheers!

I think it's suitable for Gen3, check the link below & see if your vehicle is listed but I'm sure it's Gen3. I have a Golf (R) estate 2020 mk7.5 & it says it fits this along with other models.

https://mst-performance.co.uk/mst-vw-mk710-air-intake-silicone-hose-oversize-turbo-inlet-elbow/

• Like 1

Yeah I think you’re right. The fixing at the end of the elbow is the wrong angle for mine. It’s silly as I think a load of websites are getting it wrong probably because 2021 vehicle for one brand isn’t the same. Mine must be very early Gen4 and is probably when they switched from 272 back up to 280. Maybe. 

Cheers for getting back to me. Fingers crossed for the sale 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...