headlights adaptation

lizart95

The car got into a little accident and the right headlight was broken. Now it's replaced with one from TYC, the problem is that the DRL flickers when the ignition is switched off in any position of the light knob (auto,side light,low beam) . If the ignition is on or running it's fine. Yesterday I tried for 2 hours to fix the flicker when the car is running and I somehow fix it. Later when got to the car to check the coming/leaving home feature because it got dark outside and it flickers also -found here a few threats regarding this but changing stuff after reading them changed nothing. I don't have the time (it's cold outside) and the nerves anymore to deal with this. I need someone to tell what adaptation channel and option to change to fix it once and for all. 
There are no DTC in any module.
I think the problem is in the LH/CH is there a way to set the DRL to be on only when the ignition is on or the car running ?
Many thanks in advance to everyone helping