NOW SOLD Thule Roof Bars to fit Fabia mk3 Hatch Were £35. Now £30 Now sold

For sale, Thule roof bars to fit a Fabia mk3 hatch.The bars come complete with keys  ,mini torque wrench so that you don’t overtighten the bars. The bars are in good condition.Reduced from £35 to £30 . I'm Based  near Leicester. I can post but only to the UK I Will not post abroad. Now sold Thanks Andy

IMG_2184.jpeg

IMG_2186.jpeg

Edited by Mick 50
Reduced price

Hi the cross bars might but the foot pack is designed for mk3 Fabia  so definitely wouldn’t fit.Thanks for  looking

2 minutes ago, Mick 50 said:

Hi the cross bars might but the foot pack is designed for mk3 Fabia  so definitely wouldn’t fit.Thanks for  looking

OK, thanks for the heads-up.  Good luck with the sale.

BTW you might do better if you were willing to ship; have a look at a parcel agent (I use parcel2go.com but there are others).

• Mick 50 changed the title to Reduced Thule Roof Bars to fit Fabia mk3 Hatch Were £35. Now £30

Hi Mick, have been browsing for similar items for mk3 fabia. Please let me know if you are willing to ship. Best wishes, Andy

Hi Andy  I'm just in the process of sorting out how much postage will be.I have the box from my new bars so I will just weigh them and check on costing then let you know.kind regards Mick

Posted (edited)

Hi Andy assuming that you live on the mainland then using parcel force the price should be £10-£15. Kindest regards Mick

Edited by Mick 50

Hi Mick. Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I'm central Scotland and that sounds fine. Please let me know when you know. All the best, Andy

Hi Andy, I’ve got some packaging being delivered tomorrow so I would be able to packaged them up if you decide you want them can you direct message me  So we can sort out all the details. Payment would be via PayPal.

Regards Mick.

• Mick 50 changed the title to NOW SOLD Thule Roof Bars to fit Fabia mk3 Hatch Were £35. Now £30 Now sold