Spark Plug Torque

Good morning.

Can anyone tell me the correct torque setting for my 2.0 tsi please?

I have new NGK 1675 ( PFR7S8EG) to install today, as its not raining.

Conflicting info online. 

Thank you. 

A very similar engine, a 2019 EA888, I used 30Nm on my older daughter's SEAT Leon Cupra 290PS.  

Maybe that was what NGK stated as well, I've forgotten, I would have the Erwin workshop manual, okay that car has long life Iridium plugs but the same head material and thread size.

Edit:- the figure that I have noted down for my old 2011 S4, same cylinder head material and same spark plug thread size, is 25>30Nm - also same type of sealing washer.

Edited by rum4mo

Thanks for your advice mate.

I put mine in at 25nm. They seemed tight enough, went with the varied online comments and went for it. Engine is as smooth as ever. 

New coils also.

There is a possibility that the extra 5Nm comes into play if you ever removed and refitted these plugs as the crush washer will already have been crushed, that used to be pointed out in the dim/dark past!