Fabia MK1 VRS engine mount enquiry, part number 6R0199167M

Hi all,

Had my car serviced a couple of mths ago, and was advised I need to replace the engine mount.  However, the garage cannot get hold of the part soon, (gave me the part number, so they can fit if I can find), tried another garage, same issue.  

I mailed a few motor factors, no joy.  Wings Skoda parts dept got back to me and said the part will take 2-4 weeks to arrive, however, said this part is not listed for my Vehicle, (Fabia VRS mk1, Feb 2006 model).  Does anyone know if this is the correct part?

Checked on ebay, saw this, in the description it mentions its the equivalent part number, if part is fine to order, does anyone know if its a good quality part to order, or am i best off waiting for Wings?  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144896207376?itmmeta=01HW3FJYZPVM12ZZM6M8DFBBA7&hash=item21bc7caa10:g:S5AAAOSwr3djvqw9&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAAwMi9Qk3vKA4ziibfCQABurIovUGL%2BjEtrTwUNNN8ZyysjDfkGK6fC2aYD5JgKXZkWoWPIPA3r1v7KolWEB3P2VEZsUQBPh4QvGO3uEtyl3%2FIdtlGyMwSPc35%2FsyJ3Qc4qK69ojDWEsmPcKtdG9d7tQaM2B%2BOwFkZoox665KEP7gqtXxOqEXN6ZlVklD2EQ9hyLrEwRyNjweQwRwFJnXrPxHlurRO%2BdFDfTRNgCmkmfb63l%2BFy2h6kNxuzGKb4MLVTA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR_rvy-_gYw

Also seen some cheaper ones on ebay, but unsure.

Thanks for any help.