Seat Position Linked to Key / User Profile Not Working

Not sure if this is linked to the fact that I recently updated to Infotainment version 1969.

Both my wife and I use our own keys for the car which are assigned to our user accounts.  The one simple function that we found useful is the last seat position was always automatically saved and linked to the specific key fob / user profile.  Very useful when there is a full one foot difference in height between us.   As soon as either of us unlocked the car with our specific key the drivers seat would automatically re-position itself to that drivers last preferred position.  This function now does not work.

Anyone else had this issue before, or noticed it since updating to version 1969?  Any solution to getting this handy functionality back?

I've occasionally had one or other key lose its association with the seat memory; could well have been related to a major s/ware update but hasn't been for all big updates. 

As yet I haven't updated to 1969, its working happily on 1941.

1 minute ago, SteveTheElder said:

I've occasionally had one or other key lose its association with the seat memory; could well have been related to a major s/ware update but hasn't been for all big updates. 

As yet I haven't updated to 1969, its working happily on 1941.

The odd thing is the keys are still recognized as being linked to the specific user profiles, my understanding is the seat positions are stored as part of each profile.  It's a first World problem but still, would be good to get it back.  Did consider logging out of the account and back in as sometimes on some systems that can force a setting but I worry that the car won't let me log back in, purely based on Skodas historical reputation with flakey software.  Maybe I'll try a forced reboot and see if that works?

Sorted - did a “Restore To Factory Settings” which unlinks the car to the user account.  Then logged back in /  reconnected the user accounts to the car and immediately started working once I has re-assigned each key to the individual accounts.  All seating and driving data retained as I guess it’s stored in the Cloud.