Furby Newbie

Jayw

Hi All,

After testing all the other tdi - tdci - tide (lol) etc out there we went for a silver (idle mans colour) 06 plate Fabia VRS.

Had it Re mapped before we collected it................you cetainly go through the gears quick :P

Starting to really like the cruise control, you dont have to worry about your speed in 30 and 40mph zones, set the cruise and enjoy the smooth ride :thumbup:

Had the car just 2 days, but its been really good fun !

see you,

Jay

Hi Mo,

Yes its happend already :)

A guy down the road as a fabia petrol (1.2 ?) he had a really good look :eek:

Look forward to chatting to you all and how to get the best out of the furby vrs

Thanks all for the welcome, I am sure I will be troubling most of you with various "newbie" questions over the coming weeks :) .

Still getting used to driving a the Furby, I have come from a 150bhp petrol Vectra which did not really get going until around 4,500 rpm :rolleyes: , but lovin' it :rofl: