Skip to content

Climatronic diagnostics menu

Featured Replies

On my 2013 MY Yeti with climatronic I know that when I hold the AC and 'air recirculation' button, it goes into flap calibration mode for a while. However when doing this I once accidentally pressed the 'air to windows' button instead of 'air recirculation' and this appears to do something different, perhaps a diagnostic menu? However I haven't found any description of what this is or managed to relate it to anything in VCDS. for a few seconds, the LEDs in both buttons flash and it appears to show different values on the display. Does anybody know or have a description of these values?

Are there any other climatronic features that don't appear in the user manual?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.