Sunset Glass Availablility

Hi,

After 3 great years with my mk1 Octy VRS I have decided to don pipe and slippers and have ordered the following replacement using Autoebid:

Vehicle: A New UK Supplied Metallic - Race blue(Cloth - Black) SKODA OCTAVIA OCTAVIA DIESEL ESTATE 2.0 TDI PD 170 vRS 5d

Options: 18" Zenith alloy wheels, Acoustic parking sensors - rear, Active front headrest system, Auto dimming rear view mirror/rain sensor + light assistant, Cloth - Black, Cruise control, Curtain airbags, Dual zone air conditioning, jumbo box + rear electric windows, Maxidot, Metallic - Race blue, Sunset Glass, Variable boot floor, Xenon headlights including headlight washers,

Balance Due: On Delivery

Warranty: 3 Years

Vehicle registration status: Buyer will be the first registered keeper

Delivery: Not included in price

Dealer Comments (if any):

Sunset glass is deffo 100% available on this car.

I'm not aware of any instance where Autoebid have actually supplied a Skoda at the price stated on their website - but I'm always prepared to be proved wrong if anyone knows any different.

You can get it, I got a black VRS estate with sunset glass built in week 22 although it does say 1.6 on the back to **** off all those A4 drivers who look down their noses at mere Skodas - how I laughed when the 3.0tdi driver who had tried for 15 miles on a country road to keep up with me was nearly crying when he told me that the salesman in the Audi dealership has assured him there was few cars on the road could keep up with him.

Cheers for the replies.

I have spoken to the dealer today and he said he will order the car listing all the codes for the options separately on the order rather than a combination code for the car with certain variaties of options. Does this make any sense to those of you 'in the know' ?

You can get it, I got a black VRS estate with sunset glass built in week 22 although it does say 1.6 on the back to **** off all those A4 drivers who look down their noses at mere Skodas - how I laughed when the 3.0tdi driver who had tried for 15 miles on a country road to keep up with me was nearly crying when he told me that the salesman in the Audi dealership has assured him there was few cars on the road could keep up with him.

:rofl: :rofl: