2.0 TDi Sport leaning - update

cokey

I posted a few weeks ago about the fact that my TDi Sport has started to lean on the front offside by about half an inch. The cars handling changed for the worse and road noise increased.

The upshot was that my car was booked into the dealer where the mechanic confirmed that it was indeed leaning and handed the car back without offering any explanation.

After contact with Skoda Customer Services, my car had a new spring fitted which made no difference at all.

I again contacted Skoda who arranged for the Area Technical Manager to have a look at my car. The result was that the car was leaning 'within factory tolerances' and that nothiing more could be done to help me.

I still haven't been told what is causing the car to lean and feel that I am being fobbed off. I'm thinking of taking it to another dealer for a second opinion.

Has anyone been in the same situation or can offer any advice?