Seatcupra.net down?

spyke85

You should be damned grateful you even have a job! :mad: :mad: :mad: Some people would give their arms, legs and bodilly organs to even have the chance to use a computer for free.

If they gave their arms, they couldnt use a computer!!

Disabling images isnt a bad idea, but i'll just put up with getting caught, i dont get told off, because i do my work and ensure that its down as best as i can, before surfing SCN.

Work pays the bills after all!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we have a clean server, i've noticed a few of you have probably seen holding pages and what not, for the software. We still have a lot to do, as we now have to start patching it, and uploading files and software back on, that we had backed up.

But we hope to be on later this evening.

Ok, we have a clean server, i've noticed a few of you have probably seen holding pages and what not, for the software. We still have a lot to do, as we now have to start patching it, and uploading files and software back on, that we had backed up.

But we hope to be on later this evening.

Thats fantastic news! ;)

You're more than welcome. :thumbup:

Please leave the cute one(s) here though :DAlthough, being SEAT drivers they're probably all hippocrocapigs who fell out of the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down :D

;)

Only the ones with window tints :orb_danci

Oh yes , i like the ISpy, i like it alot

You're more than welcome. :thumbup:

Please leave the cute one(s) here though :DAlthough, being SEAT drivers they're probably all hippocrocapigs who fell out of the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down :D

;)

You don't want any LCR owners hanging around, well actually you can't see them anyway, because they're so fast light bends around them :rolleyes:

Then again, I bet the sooty club is alive and well on here, all "riding the torque" as it was put to me... :rofl:

Got back from a week away on Saturday and only managed to try and check the forums this morning!!!

Gutted - what a pile of poo I don't see what people have to gain from being so destructive. :mad:

Keep up the good work getting everything back online guys.

Thanks to Briskoda for the temporary home.

Ahhhhhh we're all here then!

I don't know I go away again for a couple of weeks and everything's gone t1t5 up!

Hamster in hospital, calls for top gear to be banned and SCN no where to be seen!!

Popped onto SE to get an idea and good to see the loving relationship is still there LOL

Well Its about time we invaded Briskoda after you lot stayed with us for a while!

You don't want any LCR owners hanging around, well actually you can't see them anyway, because they're so fast light bends around them :rolleyes:

Then again, I bet the sooty club is alive and well on here, all "riding the torque" as it was put to me... :rofl:

:D good to see things are still then same in all VAG walks of life!