New dealership in Wigan

Ratt

Chapel House Motors in Wigan are now an authourised Skoda Dealer and servicecentre. I would imagine that they have a parts centre aswell but having only bought my Fabia Vrs off them a couple of weeks ago, I'm please to say that I haven't needed anything yet.

The service I had from the team there when I bought my car was excellent and I'm confident that that will carry through to the service team. I don't know if they'll be a like for like replacement of Gorners but they may fill a gap in the Wigan area.

• 1 month later...

My Friend bought a Skoda off Chapelhouse Skoda at Wigan....

There team was brilliant, polite, professional, and a "great deal" aftersales was second to none.

He is over the moon with his Skoda Superb TDI-tiptronic..................as recomended by

yours truly.

I know this dealer and have personel friends who bought cars off them.....they have been great.....

There are a small minority of idiots on this site who make sweeping statements and further more have no facts to support there claims, regarding dealers who are in a word, out there to sell cars and provide good honest service............................................................................Whats wrong with that !!!!

THATS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR !!!!!

Lets be honest ! this is a new dealer to Skoda and deserve a chance at least.

Spot on, its nice to hear you stick up for a dealer you must consider them to be of excellent service!!! at the end of the day all dealers should achieve a standard of customer care, all i ask for is a good deal and honest staff, i have been dealing with the skoda team there for nearly 2 weeks and find them all really genuine, and very nice people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, evidence. i order a car and three weeks later no response. I ring the dealer to find out whats happening and they turn around and say 'sorry sir it appears we have taken an order for a car that doesnt exist'

How the hell can the do that. sounds like great customer service to me.

i did however mention that they are crap for other cars, not necessarily skoda, although, they where spinning some serious bull to a gentleman when i was there who i spoke to outside. They had told him skoda dont make a standard octavia vrs only upgraded ones. He went to alex lawrie skoda the next day signed the line and got a mega deal.

enough said. :thumbup:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sounds to me like a very disgruntled customer....................as you say enough said

I wonder what there side of the story is?????????????????:P