A little nervous...

ThePiper

Booked in my Furby VRS (2005) with the 'Tuning-Factory' this Friday and although I've always wanted to get my car mapped, I am now getting a little nervous :o

You guys in the UK have well established places like Jabba, Revo but over here (Belgium) I feel it could be hit and miss.....:rolleyes: I spoke to the guys at Jabba and they said to pick a place that 'felt' ok :P .

This place (tuning-factory.nl) offers +- 175bhp/ 390Nm torque (=approx. 290lbs/f). I spoke to the guy who runs the place and he SEEMS to know what he is talking about. He took his time to explain a few things and will map the car how I want it.

I would appreciate any tips/ advice so I know things are being done properly. I am getting dyno plots + road tests (both before/after).

I am SO looking forward to it though...:D:cool:

Will let you know how I get on ....:thumbup:

We look forward to your post remap comments. Remember....Driveability is important. You dont want too harsh acceleration from the off. Smooth and consistent is what you want or youll wear your tyres and clutch out. Both Revo and AmD are like this (Smooth). Have a look at their graphs (Websites: Revo Technik | ECU Tuning & Engine Management Software and and High-performance vehicle tuning, ECU remaps, Exhausts and Styling and get the guy to match them. Both develop about the same bhp and torque