Hello

j coll

Hi Well I have just got my first Skoda and I have to say that i know nothing about them, So i would be glad of any help and advice you guys can give me.

I have a 2lt octavia tdi pg and I cant beleave the power of this car 140bhp, i had a 2lt tdi mondeo before this.

Hi j coll :wavey:

Have you had a chance to browse this Site yet and perhaps especially the Octavia forum? There's tons of info on here and the Search function as well could turn up a lot of information that you would find helpful, as well as some of the "Stickies" (the permanent posts shown at the top of some forums). It's easier for people on here to answer specific queries though, so feel free to post any you have and people will try to answer them as best they can.

Would I be right in thinking that you are a happy new owner and not sure where to start? If so, you've arrived at a very good Site. Welcome :)

Regards

Mo