????

pinkskud

right. there apears to be a 16pin plug under my dash, i pressume this is for plugging into vag.com???????

if so, were can i get it read? (sure something must have gone) and how much will it cost????

ps: live near bedford. and its a 1.6 felicia by the way.

If you live near Bedford, I can recommend a visit to WJH Motors in Riseley. They've got the stuff to read the computer and the techie down there is very friendly (despite his appearance ;)).

I have VAG-COM and live in Little Paxton. The only addresses VAG-COM reads on my Felicia 1.6GLXi are 01 - Engine, 15 - Airbags and 25 - Immobilizer. What do you suspect has gone?

PS: I too can vouch for the expertise of WJH Motors' techie. :)

been to wjh many times, but then they cocked up my tracking one day and i havent been back for a while. might forgive them soon, if there lucky. he he

what can vag.com detect??? i'm new to this teckie stuff.

been to wjh many times, but then they cocked up my tracking one day and i havent been back for a while. might forgive them soon, if there lucky. he he

what can vag.com detect??? i'm new to this teckie stuff.

Was that the little dealer in Risley or the main dealer in Bedford?