Thinking of selling my Octavia VRS WRC and buying a fabia vrs

I am thinking of buying of selling the octavia and buying a newer fabia vrs, what do you lot reckon and what do you reckon I should look out for when looking to buy one, anyone know what the Octavia vrs wrc should go for? it has 41k on the clock and has the decals removed.

Wait for the new car to arrive in 2008. Then all the disappointed owners of the old Fabia Vrs will be selling thiers off and you'll save a bomb. :thumbup:

it's the old problem, sick of burning my money

Thinking of going back to diesel.

Had a Vecta 2.5 sri sold that and brought a Focus TDCI (the old model) then sold that and brought the Octavia as I wanted power again, the old money saving part of the brain is kicking in again and thinking that another diesel is the way to go

looking at the fabia vrs or the Ibiza fr its either that or stop pressing that right foot so hard lol.

Inclined to agree, with hold out for the new Fabia vRS, unless you particularly want a current car, other wise take a bit of the leadout of the right foot and wait.

Have you driven the options yet ?

have just dispatched my octy RS for a fab RS.....should be here this week:)....got sick of filling it up all the time!!.....as for waiting for the new one....well theres two chances of getting one over here....and one of them is nay fecking chance!!....plus have seen the early pics of the new model!!....think youd be better buying a suzuki swift!!

k:)

I'd have to agree with the above 2 remarks. I've recently changed from an Octy vRS to Fabia vRS and, so far, don't regret it...

As much as I loved the Octavia the cost of filling it up, often(!), and the road tax / insurance renewals meant that it was fast becoming very expensive.

Meanwhile the Fabia has cost almost half the price as my Octavia insurance, hasnt visited the petrol station so much and still gives me enough power when I need it...all with the comforting feeling of that it isnt costing so much to run and enjoy......