Magnex cat back systemXSS 12 - Anyone got it fitted?

Has anyone got the Magnex XSS 12 cat back system fitted? I can find a photo of the system here but cant find a photo of it fitted to a vRS.

I dont want to go with Miltek as i hate twin pipes, im tempted with the blueflame but i'd rather have a Magnex system as I have used them in the past and been really impressed with the quality.

Pls post your Magnex vRS pics if you can! :thumbup:

Looks like nobody has one? I decided to buy a Magnex system over a blueflame.

I bought it from europerformance.co.uk It came next day delivery direct from Magnex so :thumbup: for that.

It wasn't packaged very well, just wrapped in about 20 meters of bubble wrap so at least it didn't get damaged in the post (I was expecting a box or something).

Now its here i'm slightly concerned about the tail pipe, its 6x4 so it might look a bit ch@v? Take a look at some pics I took this evening:

system.jpg

pipe2.jpg

cap.jpg

pla.jpg

Its being fitted tomorrow so more pics to follow...

6x4 Oval on the Fabia vRS is huge!!!! But! It fits nicely in the cutout for the Fabia.

Below is a picture of my old Fabia vRS with the Blueflame system, but still using the 6x4 oval that's used on the Magnex.

BackSide3copy.jpg

BackofvRS1copy.jpg

Back1copy.jpg

Got it fitted today - really pleased with it. It sounds a little different on tickover but not from inside. It seems to have made a slight difference in performance as the whole car feels slightly more awake below 2,000 rpm.

Have a look at the fitted pics, also theres a link to a short video clip so you can hear tickover and a couple of revs:

fittedpipe.jpg

Click

HERE to view video :D (right click save target as to keep it, 2.5mb, wmv format)

chv.jpg