Yeah 2 VRS Family to be. - Cheap mods required.

After 2 years of driving a desk I am being let loose on the road again. Had a bit of aprehension as the company cars are normally pants, but the boss said "You can have one of those little funny Skoda thingys" :rofl:

This will be leased unfortunatel there are not amny out there and I can not have an SE one as the colour is wrong for what I do. (Has to be silver or black)

Anyway to save ripping out all of the stuff in our VRS that SWMBO now drives I need to know the cheapest / most cost effective way of marrying up my ipod and the standard stereo. (I will be covering 1000 miles a week at rubbish radio programme times)

Any sensible sugestions please.

Can't wait to get it and again dismantle everything to fit my parrot B/Tooth, my Originb2, my Sat Nav craddle, and a spare Cig Lighter.

I know There are 2 black ones out there and a slack handfull of silver.

Just hope the vehicles figures get agreed PDQ

Found this on Ebay will this work don't mind spending 30quid but not a ton any idea if this will work

eBay.co.uk: LINE IN AUX Adapter for VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA iPod, MFD (item 120108631385 end time 23-Apr-07 13:24:31 BST)

Daft question then Stu. I dable a bit with soldering at work having looked at your sit you have the sockets listed on your mobile phone integration.

Do you think I do it myself have all the stuff to do it bar the adapter for the changer?

Effectively the same way the have going to a box and soldering to 2 rca sockets then uing a 3.5 to rca from the pod