VAGOwners.co.uk Bristol Meet - 31st May

alanjonesbath

Just thought I'd let you know of the next VAGOwners.co.uk meet being held in the south west. It will be at the Longwell Green leisure complex in Bristol, at 7:30pm on 31st May. For more details, and to let us know you are coming, either drop me a PM, reply here, or go to Bristol May Meet - 31 May - Bowlplex - VAGOwners.co.uk for all the details.

Hope to see you there!

Note to Admin: Sorry if this isn't allowed, feel free to delete it if it's not

Well, for a change, I happen to be up in Bristol that week. ;)

And for a change I should be running some tasty power. ;)

And for a change, I think I won't bother coming [sarcasm mode]

Count me in! :thumbup:

oooOOooo 5mins round the ring road from me

Will this meet involve a trip to the Mc Donalds there :P

keep us posted on details and I should pop along :thumbup:

Yup, no problem, I'll update this thread nearer the time, but the details shouldn't change. We don't normally go to McD's, we normally just head straight in to Bowlplex and people who want food just grab a burger from the place in the there. Not sure if we'll be bowling or playing pool this time round, we normally just decide on the night depending on who wants to do what!

The bowling is good Steve. I normally go there and whup the seat boys on their own turf. Got over 200 last time. :D

lol, yup, I remember that! Would be good to see you again Jason.

The bowling is good Steve. I normally go there and whup the seat boys on their own turf. Got over 200 last time. :D

You coming along this time J ?

Not sure if we'll be bowling or playing pool this time round, we normally just decide on the night depending on who wants to do what!

Oooh!, Pool sounds good :thumbup:

I've been there the last 2 times - just seems to normally coincide with my studying time in Bristol, so I usually make a point to have one night off, and going to bowling/pool with fellow VAG people is pretty good. I'll definitely go to this one - would be rude not to as I'm staying in Brizzle anyway.

Would be good to have some skodas there though as the last time I was the only one.... :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
What about your cueing arm for pool? ;)

That's much less frenetic, plus I need no practise at pool. I tend to find a single pint of lager helps with the aim. :D Haven't played it for a while though. :o

There's lots of us going this time though so I suspect pool playing potential will be limited. Tends to be very busy on the tables.

Really sorry guys but I'm not going to make this now. Tried my best to coordinate this with work comitments but failed miserably :thumbdwn: , and I hate letting people down so once again, sorry! :o

1. Tigger - Fabia vRS

2. Jonny5ive - Fabia vRS (fettled)

3. devonutopia - Mongrel Fabia (extremeley fettled)

Thanks for letting us know mate, this meet is always the same time and place, 7.30 last thursday of month at bowlplex, if ur ever in or near bristol again on the last thursday of a month, come along and join us.

Cheers Paul:)

Attending:

Paul - cordy_sxman - cordoba sx

Alan - alanjonesbath - audi A3

Rob+Sal - rob_fr - leon fr

Nicola - lunalupi - arosa

Dave - dave_ph - audi A4

Tim+Liz - 999 Timbo - Leon 1.6

Dave - speedyvrs - Octavia vRS

Jason - devonutopia - fabia

Will - tigger_1979 - fabia

Jonny5ive - Fabia vRS

ian - ibiza gti

Chris - CustomChris - Mk3 Cupra

Steve - Ibiza GTI

Maybe:

Paul - PaulPoker - Leon Cupra

HighTower - Toledo V5

Laura

stueebabe - Audi

'the great ali' - Golf GT-TDI

212 hyc - steve - bmw 318is / mk1golf

Chris - leoncp - mk2 leon btcc

Will - Slim 20v - Golf Rallye

Yep was good. I got lost on my way back into town, but ended up using my spidersense to get me where I wanted to go.

I still dislike Bristol for PITA drivers. I sometimes think my car attracts dangerous driving like flies to mucky brown stuff! :mad: