Window Closure order, can it be changed

Hi All,

I have been messing with my new MY2007 (grrr just missed out in the MY2008:mad: ) Octy II Elegance and i note that the window closure with the remote closes and for that matter opens all windows at once. Can this be changed to do it one at a time? BTW I dont have Maxi Dot.

cheers and any advise help welcome.

Rob V

LOL,

OK Let me explain. I can see my car from my office window, and when I had a golf, if it was a hot summers day i could crack a window (as they lower one at a time) to let some fresh air in. With the new Octy I cannot because if it crack the windows (all at once) it eats my kids sun blind thats fixed to the rear window.

Cheers

Rob V

I had the dodgy looking shades that fix with a suction cup to the window and had this happen a couple of times. I replaced these with the much more professional looking ones from Skoda and since they fix on the window/door frame, you can open the windows and the shades stay in place. So no longer a problem and you can install them yourself. Much easier and looks cool.

David

I had the dodgy looking shades that fix with a suction cup to the window and had this happen a couple of times. I replaced these with the much more professional looking ones from Skoda and since they fix on the window/door frame, you can open the windows and the shades stay in place. So no longer a problem and you can install them yourself. Much easier and looks cool.

David

I think this is the part mentioned - Škoda Accessories

It says

Have you tried switching of the electric windows from the drivers window control panel (the button that stops others opening the windows in the car) then seeing what global opening/closing does? I suspect it won't make one jot of difference but it may just work!

Have you tried switching of the electric windows from the drivers window control panel (the button that stops others opening the windows in the car) then seeing what global opening/closing does? I suspect it won't make one jot of difference but it may just work!

Thank Runboy I'll try that and let you know.

Cheers

RobV

Nope that made no difference. cheers anyway Runboy

Why would you want/need to do this? :confused:

I have the rear blinds fitted and on hot days I like to be able to lower just the rear windows to let some air in when the car is sat in the drive say. It would be convienient if I didn't have to go out to the car and put the key in the ignition and then have to manually put them down using the buttons.