DNA Tuning, Stratford upon Avon

farcrygamer

Hi everyone,

While ago I had my Octy 1.8t ECU remapped at DNA Tuning, Stratford upon Avon.

My Octy’s ECU was loaded with DNA standard stage 1 remapp. John, the business owner and tuner really is a great guy. Top bloke, definitely knows his stuff.

John arranged an annual 10k service for me at the near by ,,MJTech” garage as well. Service was top notch and my car was ready for the remap. John spent very long time on my car and at the end put a big smile on my face just after 50 yards of my test drive. He also prepared several cups of very good coffee.

On my way back home I was overtaking every single vehicle on the road. Honestly, I was very delighted with what john did to my car and at the same time very scared of speed cams and possible presence of traffic coppers on the road. The throttle response and acceleration was totally different league then just a few hours before. Power delivery is now smooth and progressive throughout the revs range. I feel like I am gonna need some more serious brakes in the nearest future.

Another great thing is that I still have 32 MPG average after the remap.

I would definitely recommend DNA Tuning to anyone who owns a VAG group car.

Many thanks to John@ DNA

Pros: Awesome performance improvement. Great price, very friendly, A+ service and also great coffee! Everything, really.

Cons: None so far.

• 3 weeks later...