Fabia leather seats

Looking to buy a used Fabia vrs for SWMBO to go with my mk2 Octy vrs. Not too keen on the seats though, I must be spoiled with the interior on my octy!

I was wondering if anyone knew how common the uptake might have been on the leather interior option in the fabia vrs. I have looked on the usual websites but have only found one which seems a bit pricey.

I know the SE has it but I was keen on a black one. Cheers for any thoughts

You can get Skoda aftermarket one fitted fo under a grand if you know the right people.

Or go to Seat Surgeons for a cheaper deal, and that includes the door cards :)

Good luck in the search but as mentioned it is probably more sensible to buy a well priced standard (cloth) Fabia, go for a 'safe' private sale with HPI check, buy a low mile non-modded car still in warranty etc then take it to seat surgeons with

I was wondering if anyone knew how common the uptake might have been on the leather interior option in the fabia vrs. I have looked on the usual websites but have only found one which seems a bit pricey.

Bear in mind it's only a recently introduced dealer option and not particularly cheap - not available when I bought mine - I had mine done by a local upholsterer...