phone network

Vincent Vega

3G signal can be pretty dire. Their customer support is absolute rubbish, and should you ever take phone insurance with them.....

I'd stick with one of the other 4. Orange have good signal all round, but for data T-mobile steal it lately.

Just signed new 18 month contract myself with O2, now second year running.....was very tempted by T mobile but have very poor reception where i work:( O2 have been great and their customer service has been fine:thumbup:

Phil

Been using 3 for a while now and find them very good.

Call centres have improved tons since the old days. Ive had two phones repaired by them. The handset was picked up next day and returned to me within three days (thats without insurance by the way).

3 also have better reception than any other network where I live and I have had no problems with reception anywhere else ive been.

My only gripe with 3 is their dire selection of handsets, they really need to update the handsets on offer.

Other than that I recommend them 100%