What do i do know?!?!?!?!

After many months of back and forth to Capitol Skoda in Newport and some considerable time and money wasted I am told sorry we cant help.

Currently the VRS wanders to the left...Its not the camber as it does it on flat roads too. Skoda have exhausted all their knowledge - they cant fix it. Skoda Technical cant fix it. I am now being told that its a characteristics of the camber sensitive nature of the vehicle, or words to that affect.

To me this is complete rubbish - as far as I am concerned they should either fix it or give me my money back - am I being unreasonable??

Suggestions and advise please.

Apooligies for the spelling mistake in the title.

Find a nice quiet road with a camber, then over to the other side of the road, and still driving in the same direction see if it still pulls to the left, as the adverse camber of the road should defeat the pulling.

Most cars are camber sensitive and do pull slightly to the left.

Hi Guys,

I read in previous posts that it may be because the car was developed for continental roads where the camber is on the other side, the wander to the left then keeps the car on the straight but for driving on the right.

There is only one test that I can suggest to see if this is true, but I'm not silly enough to propose it or try it myself. The law would probably take a very dim view of it.

I have the same wander on my car, and I also have a substantial pull to the left during braking too.