Noel Deasey (Cars) Ltd - Cork

DGW

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I saw 2 cars for sale on their website.

I went to their showroom and found 1 myself in the parking lot. When the salesman came out he was very helpful in relation to the car I could see. When asked about the other car, similarly priced (mileage, year, etc.)I was told that he "would not feel comfortable selling me that car". He said that it had been used as a taxi for a short while and said something about a leak. So, why was it for sale on the internet at that price ?

• 5 months later...

My wife is on her 2nd Noel Deasy car, I'm on my first. Have to say nothing but good things about them. Customer service is excellent, a great operation. I bought a used car which did not have a spare key - they ordered one and called to say to bring the car in. 30 minutes later had my spare key and a freshly washed car, some operators these guys.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

All my servicing done there for the last 3 years or so. I usually end up paying slightly more than expected for the service, but that's because they inspect the car in enough detail to find things like cracked CV boots, which don't cost much to deal with when they're found early, but get expensive if they're not spotted. It's the inspection part of the service and being sure they're using the correct oil is why I'll go for them over the €99 oil change people every time. Great guys to deal with too.

Edited by psycholist

• 11 months later...

I dealt with Ray Deasy and found him excellent, very professional and a great knowledge of Skoda products. Got a great deal on a new Skoda Superb when trading in recently and very happy with the experience. Ray took an hour to run me through all the systems on the car and explained everything clearly. Great service. I will be back.