All Electric Service Centre - Halesowen..

DGW

All Electric Service Centre

Unit 13-14

Forge Trading Estate

Off Mucklow Hill

Halesowen

B62 8TP

Tel: 0121 550 1020

Fax: 0121 504 2131

Authorised Repairer only

Edited by DGW
Details checked

• 1 year later...

Had a negative experience with this garage.

I went when my car called for a service and i believe it was the 40k which is slightly more than the annual 10k service.

They offered me their non-dealer service (so not Skoda appproved) but was told it covered all the same points. I can't remember the details now (sorry) but once the service had been carried out i went through the list of what had been done it didn't seem to me to correspond in any way to what they had promised. I think i was basically conned into paying for a decent service but got little more than an oil change.

Second big issue was with my aircon. My aircon wasn't working great, but was definetly still working so i paid for a regas. When i got the car back the aircon didn't work at all. No difference in temperature to normal air. It took ages for me to convince the salesman of this. They took the car in once, couldn't fix it, told me i needed to take it to the Kingsheath Allelectric. After a barrage of phone calls i managed to get them to contribute 50:50 to fixing the problem they caused. So the company got more money out of me.

Would not recomend this garage to anyone. Maybe the mechanics are good but the salesman was a horrible smarmy man.

Kingsheath seemed better, will consider using them next time.

Sorry for lack of details, this was in Spring 08.

• 1 year later...

had my old vRS serviced here and also had a bad experience.

Was quoted one price (which was why I went there) and they tried to charge me over £100 more. They then told me that they couldn't do it for the price they had quoted me previously - so I told them to unservice the car!!!! They ended up charging me the price they had quoted previously (can't remember the price).

They also wanted to charge me £23 for changing a rear number plate bulb - I knew this bulb was working but was just a weak bulb as my local garage has changed it during the MOT (they didn't have any brighter bulbs in) and charged me 45p. They hadn't rang he to agree to the payment so I told them to take the bulb and and that'd do it myself - bloke went out to the workshop and came back 5 mins later saying they had taken the buld out and didn't charge me for it. Turns out they hadn't removed the bulb so I got if for free!!!

Basically don't use but if you have to/want to get the price on the phone before booking and write down the name of the person who quoted you and the date & time. and make it very very clear you want to be contacted before any extra work is carried out.